Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feeling abandoned?

Well, blogfriends, perhaps you should. To tell the truth, life on this side of the computer has been so busy, that I have not so much as logged into my account in over 2 weeks.

So, I feel as though, while I don't have anything quality to post at this moment, I owe you some signs of life.

For those of you who did, thank you for praying for my interview for school. I was accepted. I am currently in my first quad of school. The first class is a linguistics class focused on teaching reading, and teaching ESL students. I find it very interesting, though there are times where the reading is hefty.

My housemate got sick...really sick a few weeks ago. That has definitely changed our living routine some while she recovers.

I also managed to crawl through the paperwork of finding a car and getting a loan, there will be more on this later...as soon as the daylight is nice, and the camera goes outside to document.

Other than those major things, all of the in between business...I honestly can't tell you where the time went, but believe me, I definitely noticed it while it was going! I've had fun, and I've not had fun...that's generally where time goes.

I will do my best to finish some of these draft blogs I've got stored, as well as catch up on the planned ones, that will make this place less boring!  Until then, know, I'll come back eventually. You have not been entirely abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!