Monday, June 6, 2011

6 things for the 6th day of the 6th month...

First thing: I nearly missed this month's N things for the Nth day of the Nth month! But then, you all knew that before I did, didn't you?

Second thing:  I have been really tired lately, which is why you may have noticed the blogs running dry, but I'll try to keep up better this month.

Third thing: My baby sister is turning 18 this month.  Isn't that weird?

Fourth thing:  I am excited about going to the VBS meeting tomorrow, because it means summer will officially feel like it is starting, even if the weather decides not to recognize it.  I will be manning the 1st-3rd grade memory verse station for my second year, and it's a beach theme.  I haven't decided what exactly I'm going to do with those games yet.  Plus, at the meeting tomorrow, I will get to see all sorts of people from church that I haven't seen in a while.

Fifth thing: I saw Kung Fu Panda II in 3-D yesterday, and though I would not say it was enthralling, or excellent, or even great, it was most definitely better than the first one (I was amazed at how "blah" the first Kung Fu Panda movie was... so that is not a huge compliment from me, but it is a compliment).

Sixth thing: Lately, my mind feels overwhelmed with a whirlpool.  There are so many things I want to do, change, or further, and so many options in getting there...and a lot of those options intimidate me.  Please, feel free to pray for me in that aspect, as this month sort of has become my "critical moment" month, where if I don't make decisions and actions now, I'm automatically making default decisions for the long run, and quite frankly, I find it unnerving.

And those, blogfriends, are my 6 things for the 6th day of the 6th month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!