Monday, May 16, 2011

Nothing profound...

No great stories to tell either. Life does that to you.  It gets chaotic.  It gets you into a frenzy, and then, once you have finally worked yourself up to to full speed, everything stops, and you're left having to spin out of your frenzy, because you have suddenly caught yourself "frenzy-ing" for no reason.

I'm lucky. I get to do my idling while house sitting with 2 of my 6 favorite dogs.  I've finished 3 sewing projects, which you will likely be reading about in the future. I'm meandering through an incredibly interesting, rather thick book that I have just failed to sit down long enough to read, however, I have beaten 6 levels in Super Mario Wii (Twice, actually... I forgot to save it properly the first run...).

I have gotten to see a movie I very much wanted to see, with a friend I have been wanting to drag to a movie for a while now.  The movie was disappointing, but the friend was not.

I tried a new pizza crust mix. It was mediocre, but with some spices it might be redeemed. I got to have rootbeer floats twice this week...happiness.

All in all, I am enjoying the slowness of it, except for those restless moments when I think I might be bored out of my mind, but it doesn't take long for me to find something to do.

And this is my non-profound blog, which gets posted so that my blogging this month will not be entirely about books and Thursday jokes.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm..... a root beer float. I haven't had one for a very long time. Haven't even THOUGHT about having one..... till now.

    NOW I'm having a craving!

    Linda T. from OC

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!