Friday, September 9, 2011

9 things for the 9th day of the 9th month

Yes, I missed this segment a lot in recent months, but why waste time focusing on failures of the past.

1. My parents get to go sailing this weekend...without me.  So I'm just going to spend time with their children, and probably eat all their ice cream.

2. Junior high started up this week, on its new day at its earlier hour. As the blog explained, it was a little intimidating, but turned out alright for a first try.

3. I still need a new vehicle, as my once trusty vehicle feels more and more shaky as time wears on, and I am tried ofputting a hose in the coolant tank once a week.

4. I am so excited Chuck (the NBC TV show) is coming back again, but I am so sad it is waiting until OCTOBER to do it!

5. I got to go to Disneyland with my sister, and it was a lot of fun.

6. I have noticed that as Fall cools off, every year, I feel the need to start making things (such as sewing, knitting, whatnot). I think that's weird.

7. This particular blog is really overloading this week unfairly, compared to the blog count of other weeks. I can't really control when the day number matches the month number, but the unevenness of it sort of bothers me. And it bothers me that it bothers me.  (P.S. 9 is a really big number when it comes to sharing thoughts)

8. I still really want to go to Haiti to visit my friend, Liline. I just can't seem to work out the details just yet, and I am not willing to travel in a recently wrecked, third world country, all by my redheaded, nonintimidating, obvious foreign self.  If you would to come with me and be intimidating, let me know. ;-)

And finally,

9. I, by fortunate association of people, random availability, brief disappointment, and quite a bit of luck and manuevering, somehow landed a SoCal Select season pass to Disneyland, which means, I can go on most weekdays that are not school holidays through May 2012, and 5 days in June 2012. This stroke of luck has benefited me quite well so far(For instance: thing #5). Thanks Morgan!


Whew! I made it to 9.  October 10th, November 11th, and December 12th are going to be so hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!