Monday, April 4, 2011

Four Things for the Fourth Day of the Fourth Month

Whew! I almost missed my chance for four!  So, today, blogfriends, you get a double posting.

First thing: I am so very please that the weather is deciding to be sunny more often that gray, mushy, and stormy!  I may have been born in winter, but my soul thrives in the warmer days of late spring and summer. Hurrah for flip flops, sandals, skirts, dresses, and not having to tote a heavy jacket everywhere. It just makes me want to ride a bike!

Second thing: I have a book dilemma. I am really enjoying Parrot & Olivier in America and I only have a hundred or so pages left in it, but I really want to start and finish Out of Ashes before this weekend, which means I should probably pause Parrot and Olivier.  We shall see how that epic battle turns out.

Third thing: I am really excited about getting to go to a conference by World Impact(The reason for my wanting to finish Out of Ashes this week), and getting to learn about mission opportunities. Plus, I get to ride up with two fun couples from my parents church.  I really enjoy them, jackpot!

Fourth thing: I am a big fan of Udi's plain bagels. I think I may have developed an addiction, but they are so good. The outside tastes like it was glazed with butter, the inside tastes and feels like a firm dinner roll.  I have to admit, I keep meaning to spread something on them, but I have this awful habit of eating them before they make it to the toaster!

And those are the four random things I could think of for this blog written in 6 minutes.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!