Friday, April 15, 2011

Test me

Today, I am taking the CBEST at 8 am.  That's the test that will allow me to get into a credentialing program, and also opens the opportunity for me to be a substitute teacher.

I have looked at the sample test. It doesn't look very scary.  In fact, it looks pretty basic. I hope that I am right about this.  The nice thing about this situation is that even if I do fail it, I am still eligible to enter a credentialing program. California law only states that the test has to be taken, it does not require you to pass in order to enter a program.  However, as tests are expensive, and quite honestly, quite inconvenient, I dearly would love to pass all the subjects the first time, especially since it has to be passed eventually.

So, if you happen to be reading this before 8AM-12 PM PST, please feel free to pray for amazing results.  If you happen to be reading this after I should be finished, please understand that I am out somewhere enjoying myself, because I truly hate tests, and feel like I deserve a reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!